I did get very disapointed at first, used tap water (a bit hard water...) with the maximum recomended shampoo 1:25. The first time @ 150Bar 480L/h, the second time 180Bar 480L/h, it made a difference, but no big difference. Then I remembered reading somewere that it is a good idea to use distilled water, so I've tryed it, same conditions, just this time the PA ls3 foam lance was full with distilled water and shampoo, 180bar, 480L/h, 1:25 dilution. It did make a huge difference, next time I'll try less pressure, and less shampoo, I did get a great amount of foam and it got really stuck everywere on the car. And it smells great!